Built on principles, carried on with each generation.
It started in 1939 with providing potato chips and candy to the greater Richmond area. James Leroy Culpepper founded the company J.L. Culpepper & Co. In 1953, Culpepper bought Richmond Restaurant Service to broaden his business and his clientele. Over 80 years later, RRS Foodservice has stayed true to its roots and its service, providing quality customer service and products it’s clients in Virginia, Washington DC, and parts of Maryland and North Carolina.